Pharmacy Liability Claims in Kildare
Pharmacies have to ensure that patients receive the correct type and dosage of medication. If a Pharmacist incorrectly fills out a prescription it can have catastrophic effects. If this is done negligently he or she may be liable under the Laws of negligence.
Pharmacies and Pharmacists are critical members of the medical community to whom we entrust our health and our lives. Claims for pharmacy liability can arise when a pharmacist fails to uphold the proper standard of care when dispensing prescription drugs. This can involve the following errors-
- Giving the wrong medication to a patient.
- Failing to complete an order correctly giving the wrong dosage amount.
- Failing to properly warn a patient regarding potential side effects of the prescribed Drug.
- Failing to warn a patient with regard to risks and proper usage of a prescription medication.
- Failing to acknowledge a patients drug allergies
- Failing to recognise and prevent potential drug interactions
- Failing to take steps to avoid harm to a patient
Moloney & Co Solicitors have acted for patients who unfortunately have suffered harm as a result of pharmacy negligence. If you or someone in your family has suffered serious personal injury because of pharmacy negligence please contact us today at email@example.com or simply download the attached medical negligence fact sheet and submit it to us and we will contact you by return.
Download the following Instruction Sheet and return it us MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE QUESTIONNAIRE
Fill in our online Medical Negligence Form and get an answer within 24 hours.
*In contentious Business a Solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.*